Hello Readers, and Happy Monday!
How is quarantine treating you? Looking for new recipes to try? Here is one I made this weekend, this is a classic biscuit with dried rosemary that I had found in the depths of my spice cabinet. Check out the recipe below!
- 2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 stick of salted butter cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- sheet/baking pan
- parchment paper
- circle cookie cutter
- OPTIONAL egg wash: 1 egg and 2 or 4 tbsp of milk/water. Beat with a fork.
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl with a whisk.
- Cube stick of butter and crumble into flour mixture until well combined.
- Pour in milk and gently kneed with hands until just combined.
- Roll out onto floured surface and roll with rolling pin until about1 to 2 inches thick.
- Cut with circle cookie cutter and bake for 9 to 12 min.
If you try this at home, let me know how they came out either below in the comments or on Instgram, Twitter, FB or Pinterest at Mayari’s Voyage!
Until next time!