Hello Readers and Happy Monday!
This week we are talking about roulades. Roulades are a dish that is served in the shape of a roll. Roulades are fun, can be made out of cakes, meats, fish, pretty much anything! They are fun and pretty easy to make so let’s talk about making some!
To make a spinach and cheddar pork roulade you will need:
- 16 oz tenderloin, cut into 4 oz slices
- olive oil
- meat mallet
- 16 shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz spinach
- baking sheet
- plastic wrap or parchment paper
- cutting board
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Slice your tenderloin into 4 oz portions.
- Lay out the portions on your cutting board, cover with plastic wrap or parchment paper.
- Pound out the meat with the meat mallet until the pork is about 1/2 in thick.
- Once all portions are pounded out, remove plastic wrap. Season each portions with olive oil and salt and pepper on both sides.
- Now take about 2 tbsp. of shredded cheese and place on the end of the portions closest to you next take about 1/4 cup of fresh spinach and tightly roll away from you.
- place on baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 mins. Just until the outside is light brown.
- Let rest for about 20 mins and then slice!
OK readers! Let me know if you try out this recipe or what your favorite roulades are!
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for our Insiders’ List below
Until next time, Cheers!