Hello readers and Happy Monday!
Thinking of what to do with your tomato harvest? Or do you want to eat a little cleaner? Well how about making your own Italian dressing! The good news is that it is very easy.
All you need is a blender and the following ingredients:
- half of a tomato
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- dried oregano
- pinch of sugar
Blend together until thick and adjust seasonings as needed.
This recipe is simple makes a great salad dressing, marinade and sauce on top of red meats.
Well readers, that is it for today, a quick recipe to start of your week. Until next time,