Hope you all are staying warm and beginning to enjoy the holiday season!
Today I wanted to share a recipe for my maple mustard chicken. If you like honey mustard than this recipe is up your alley.
Maple Mustard Baked Chicken
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup of yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup whole grain dijon
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 8 chicken cutlet
Method of Preparation
- Mix together olive oil, yellow mustard, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, and maple syrup.
- Optional- coat chicken in flour before marinating in mustard mix for a crispier chicken.
- Bathe chicken in mustard mixture ( let marinate in mix for 1 hour for more flavor)
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
That’s it! Super simple recipe that makes a delicious weeknight meal.
Thank you for reading, if you try this recipe please let me know in the comments!
Until next time,