Hello Readers and Happy Monday!
Today I have a cajun recipe for Shrimp Etouffee! The image below has the ingredient list
Method of Preparation
- Rinse and chop all vegetables to bite size.
- Put rice to cook
- Throw butter down in large pot and let melt add in bay leaf.
- Add in garlic cook for 3 mins.
- Add yellow onion, bell peppers and celery and season with salt, pepper and cajun blend.
- Cover and cook for 2 mins.
- Next add in flour, stir and cook for 3 minutes
- Add in the rest of seasoning and slowly whisk in stock. Whisk quickly and make sure there are no clumps.
- Let cook for 5 mins
- Add in raw shrimp and let cook another 5 mins.
- Pour over finished rice and serve!
Ok Readers,, let me know if you try our this recipe and leave a comment below!
Full Cooking Class is on the Patreon Page.
Until Next Time,